Canada: 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan Fact Sheet
September 1, 2021,
Available exclusively for Canada, the well-equipped Chrysler Grand Caravan holds its own distinct position in the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, offering even more value for those who seek the quintessential family vehicle.
Chrysler Grand Caravan is built in Windsor, Ontario, offering even more standard features for the 2022 model year. For those who seek a pocketbook-friendly, quintessential family vehicle, Chrysler Grand Caravan carries its own unique look and feel within the Chrysler minivan lineup and delivers an exceptional driving experience.
Powered by the award-winning 3.6-litre Pentastar V-6 engine paired with a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission, Grand Caravan delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. Standard features highlight Grand Caravan’s versatility, capacity and utility, including seven-passenger seating with industry-exclusive second- and third-row Stow ‘n Go seats, and all-new 7-inch Uconnect 5 enhanced touchscreen radio with integrated voice command with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility.
Launched with a five-star overall safety rating from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Grand Caravan also comes standard with a long list of safety features, including seven airbags, daytime running lights, electronic stability control, Brake Assist, Child Seat Anchor System (LATCH), ParkView rear backup camera and more. As the first company to introduce the minivan, and through six generations of the vehicle, Stellantis has innovated 117 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer in the past 37 years.
New for 2022
- New standard equipment includes:
- SiriusXM satellite radio with one-year subscription
- Six speakers with Active Noise Cancellation
- Segment-exclusive second-row Stow ‘n Go fold-in-floor seats with in-floor storage and Easy Tilt
- Dual power sliding doors and power liftgate
- Heated front-row seats with heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Inflatable spare tire kit, remote start, security alarm.
- 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan feature the all-new Uconnect 5 system as standard equipment, which is more personalized and easier to use, delivering enhanced processing power, resolution and system features to the Grand Caravan’s 7-inch touchscreen
- New Uconnect 5 system brings the Grand Caravan over-the-air (OTA) update capability, the ability to connect two phones simultaneously with Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa voice control, Uconnect Market and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with voice recognition
- New standard SiriusXM satellite radio with one-year subscription
- Optional new Safety and Premium Group offers Blind-spot Monitoring, ParkSense rear park assist, Rear Cross Path detection, Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus with Pedestrian AEB, Uconnect 5 Navigation with 10.1-inch display, GPS navigation, Sirius XM 360L and Sirius XM Guardian
- A new colour option, Silver Mist, is one of five available exterior colour options for the 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan
- A new clear air filtration system is standard on Grand Caravan and filters 95% of air particulates, reducing many types of solid and liquid airborne matter, such as dust, smoke, droplets and aerosols, making it the cleanest cabin air ever in a Chrysler vehicle
- Part of the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, the Chrysler Grand Caravan SXTis a pocketbook-friendly, quintessential family vehicle
- Grand Caravan features the Gen 5 radar/forward camera/braking system, standard on Safety and Premium Group-equipped vehicles, which works in tandem to activate Pedestrian AEB when pedestrians are in the vehicle’s path and the driver has not acted to brake
- Grand Caravan features the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission
- Exterior features include a Grand Caravan liftgate badge, 17-inch wheels and deep tint sunscreen glass; interior features include power driver’s seat, second-row Stow ‘n Go seats, in-floor storage bins, satellite radio and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Grand Caravan’s available Safety and Premium Group also includes ParkSense rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- With seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Grand Caravan delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride
- A 3.5-inch driver digital information cluster display is standard on the Chrysler Grand Caravan
- The 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan features Uconnect 5 with a 7-inch touchscreen, AM/FM, AUX/USB, integrated voice command with Bluetooth, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice control or the Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touchscreen or steering-wheel controls
- For audiophile-quality sound, the Chrysler Grand Caravan comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation
- The 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant (Ontario)
For 2022, the Chrysler Grand Caravan offers one value-added model:
Available Exterior Colours
Available Interior Colours
- Silver Mist (new)
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
- Bright White Clear Coat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Coat
- Velvet Red Pearl Coat
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, intuitive innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented, with an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling.
The Pacifica Hybrid takes this revolutionary vehicle a step further with its innovative plug-in hybrid powertrain. It’s the first electrified vehicle in the minivan segment and achieves 2.9 Le/100 km [more than 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe)] in electric-only mode, an all-electric range of more than 50 kilometres (30 miles) and a total range of more than 800 kilometres (500 miles). Chrysler Grand Caravan offers families a budget-friendly option while delivering an exceptional driving experience. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of iconic and elegant design executed with world-class performance, efficiency and quality – all at an attainable value. Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.