2021 Chrysler 300 Fact Sheet
August 31, 2020,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The 2021 Chrysler 300 embodies elegant design and iconic style, wrapped in luxury and injected with performance. The 300 delivers a model lineup packed with segment-exclusive features and advanced technology, including the award-winning and standard Uconnect 4C system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The Uconnect 4C system is paired with a largest-in-class 8.4-inch touchscreen.
A TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission comes standard on every 300 model, with class-exclusive all-wheel drive (AWD) with front-axle disconnect available for Touring and Touring L models. The AWD system features a front-axle disconnect that engages at any speed without the need for driver input and enables optimal traction and control based on a variety of inputs, including environment/weather conditions, driving styles and road surfaces. A 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engine, available on the 300S, is the only V-8 engine in its class and delivers power to the pavement to the tune of 363 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque. The Chrysler 300 retains its position as America’s big, bold sedan, making a statement through striking design, sophisticated interiors and a variety of style packages that help customize the luxury vehicle.
New for 2021:
- The 2021 Chrysler 300 delivers additional standard content in a simplified lineup (300 Touring, 300 Touring L and 300S) and continues to offer premium style, luxury and performance in the large car sedan segment:
- Added as standard on the 2021 300 Touring L and 300S are ParkSense front and rear park assist system, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection.
- Red S Appearance Package exterior content is now standard on the 300S, consisting of a Gloss Black front fascia applique, Black Noise exterior badging, red insert on the Chrysler wing badge, Red “S” badge and 20-inch Black Noise wheels
- Two new optional equipment packages are available for the 2021 Chrysler 300 Touring L and 300S — Comfort Group Package and Popular Equipment Package:
- Comfort Group Package includes auto-adjust-in-reverse driver’s mirrors, ventilated leather-trimmed seats, adaptive bi-xenon high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps with automatic leveling system, door sill scuff pads, trunk mat, driver and front-passenger footwell LED lamps, front and rear LED-illuminated map pockets, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, power backlight sunshade, power tilt/telescoping steering column (300S only), memory (driver’s seat, power tilt/telescoping steering column, exterior mirrors and radio) and rear storage armrest with LED-illuminated cup holders
- Popular Equipment Package includes dual-pane panoramic sunroof, Uconnect 4C Navigation with 8.4-inch display with five-year SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link service, nine premium speakers with trunk-mounted subwoofer, 506-watt amplifier and surround sound system
- Sport Appearance Package, launched for the 300 Touring L model in 2020, is also available for the 2021 model year, featuring Black Noise exterior badging, 20-inch Black Noise wheels, performance front fascia with body-color applique and premium LED fog lamps
- Chrome Appearance Package introduced mid-2020 for Touring L model, continues to be available for the 2021 model year
- Optional Radar Red interior continues to be available on the 300S on five exterior paint colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Granite Crystal, Silver Mist and Velvet Red
- Chrysler 300 is the only vehicle in the large car sedan segment to offer both V-6 and V-8 engines with a standard eight-speed automatic transmission
- The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 paired with the standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission on Chrysler 300 delivers 292 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque:
- Thanks to a sport-tuned exhaust and engine calibration, the 300S comes standard with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 that offers up to 300 horsepower and 264 lb.-ft. of torque
- Chrysler 300 Touring and Touring L models are available with the class-exclusive AWD with front-axle disconnect system, which includes an active transfer case with the front-axle disconnect to improve real-world fuel economy:
- This class-exclusive AWD system seamlessly transitions between RWD and AWD with no driver intervention to maximize fuel economy
- The available legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine available on 300S is the only V-8 in the segment and delivers 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque and 0-60 mph in less than six seconds
- Chrysler 300S offers more athletic and youthful appointments to the lineup and comes standard with the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, paddle shifters and Sport mode, performance suspension, blacked-out exterior accents, Black Noise wheels, leather-wrapped sport seats, exclusive Piano Black interior accents and available signature nine-speaker Alpine audio system with surround sound, 506-watt amplifier and trunk-mounted subwoofer:
- A performance-tuned suspension, with increased spring rates, performance-tuned steering and bushings, larger sway bars (with V-8 engine) and Goodyear Eagle F1 three-season tires, is available on RWD Chrysler 300S models for drivers who want more handling capability
- Advanced technological solutions integrated in enthusiast-desired RWD architecture:
- Electric power steering (EPS) reduces energy demand and provides driver selectable steering modes: Normal, Comfort and Sport
- Sport mode instantly transforms the personality and performance of the Chrysler 300S with reduced shift times from approximately 400 milliseconds to 250 milliseconds, increased engine and throttle responsiveness and firmer steering feel
- Chrysler 300’s standard Uconnect 4C system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto includes an 8.4-inch display, which is the largest in its class and offers multi-touch gestures, vivid imagery, sharp graphics and support for smartphone integrations
- With more than 80 available safety and security features, the Chrysler 300 offers available Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus, Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Full Stop, Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist and ParkSense front and rear park assist system
For 2021, the Chrysler 300 lineup consists of three models:
Available Exterior Colors:
- 300 Touring (RWD/AWD)
- 300 Touring L (RWD/AWD)
- 300S (RWD)
Available Interior Colors:
- Bright White
- Canyon Sunset
- Gloss Black
- Granite Crystal
- Ocean Blue
- Silver Mist
- Velvet Red
- Black/Radar Red
- Deep Mocha
Please visit the Chrysler 300 newsroom
for the latest product information, photography, videography, plus access to specifications and feature availability documents.
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, and advanced innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. Chrysler continues to build on that nearly 100-year legacy of creating ingenious products and technologies for mainstream customers, moving forward on an electrified transformation that will launch the brand’s first battery-electric vehicle in 2025 and a full battery-electric portfolio in 2028.
The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented 40 years ago. The Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid symbolizes the brand’s electrification evolution, representing the first electrified minivan in the segment and achieving 82 MPGe in electric-only mode, an all-electric range of 32 miles and a total range of 520 miles. Chrysler Pacifica delivers the most standard safety features and most advanced available all-wheel-drive system in its class and is also the most awarded minivan over the last seven years with more than 175 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan.
The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of accessible luxury, with iconic and elegant design, world-class performance, efficiency and quality. Commemorating the legendary 1955 Chrysler C-300, the 2023 Chrysler 300C offers the very best of both luxury and performance, including advanced engineering, smart technology and exclusive styling inside and out.
Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Chrysler and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com