2020 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid Fact Sheet
June 27, 2019,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid continue to revolutionize and reinvent the minivan segment by delivering unprecedented levels of functionality, versatility, technology, safety and bold styling. Holding its status as the most awarded minivan since 2016 with more than 100 honors and industry accolades, the Pacifica offers class-leading gasoline and hybrid powertrains and nearly 40 new minivan-first features.
The Pacifica Hybrid is America’s first and only hybrid minivan. It is the fourth best-selling plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) from the 30 PHEVs available in the market, and the #1 seller among the 20 vehicles that offer PHEV as an option. Pacifica Hybrid achieves more than 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) in electric-only mode, has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles.
With more than 100 available safety and security features, the Uconnect Theater rear-seat entertainment system, exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage, available 4G Wi-Fi and an array of comfort and convenience technologies, the Chrysler Pacifica is a no-compromise minivan ideally suited for today’s families.
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA US has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 14.6 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over the past 35 years.
New for 2020:
- Inspired by the popular blacked-out look of the S Appearance Package and to further delight customers looking for a distinct interior, the new Red S Appearance Package on Pacifica Limited (gas/hybrid) features:
- A striking, class-exclusive interior with Rodèo Red Nappa leather seats with Light Diesel Grey stitching and piping, Silver Metal Brush hydro bezels on instrument panel and door trim
- Red S liftgate badge and Black Noise Chrysler wing badges with Velvet Red insert and Gloss Black exterior finishes
- 20-inch wheels (18-inch on Pacifica Hybrid) with a Black Noise finish, Advanced SafetyTec, 20-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio and KeySense
- Uconnect Theater, eight-passenger seating and trailer tow (on Pacifica models); Uconnect Theater and tri-pane panoramic sunroof (on Pacifica Hybrid models)
- Red S Appearance available in six exterior paint colors – Ceramic Grey Clear Coat (new), Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Coat, Billet Metallic Clear Coat, Bright White Clear Coat and Maximum Steel Clear Coat
- Honeycomb grille pattern now comes standard on Pacifica Hybrid models
- New interior design elements include available Ceramic Grey Clear paint color and new Nova Black bezels on instrument panel and door trim
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof option now available on all Pacifica gas models, available with eight-passenger seating for the first time
- Pacifica Touring L and Touring L Plus models include standard driver seat memory
- Pacifica Hybrid Touring model adds a standard universal garage door opener, second-row sunshades and an available Stow ‘n Place roof rack
- Pacifica Hybrid Limited now features second-row, one-touch windows
- Chrysler Pacifica minivan features a choice of two powerful, efficient and advanced powertrains:
- The segment’s first hybrid vehicle delivers more than 80 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe) in the city with the FCA US-designed, innovative dual-motor eFlite electrically variable transmission (EVT) paired with a specially modified version of the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine
- The next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which is mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission, delivering 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque
- Pacifica Hybrid has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles, making it the fourth best-selling plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) from the 30 PHEVs available in the market, and the #1 seller among the 20 vehicles that offer PHEV as an option
- Designed to offer a seamless driving experience, whether in electric or hybrid mode for city and highway driving, there is no need for the driver to select modes
- Features an Atkinson cycle combustion system for improved efficiency without compromising vehicle performance. The hybrid electric motors work in tandem with the engine for increased all-electric drive vehicle speed
- Uses a one-way clutch that allows the motor typically used only as a generator to deliver torque to the wheels, depending on driving conditions, resulting in increased efficiency
- Equipped with a regenerative braking system that recycles the kinetic energy used to stop the brakes into energy to charge the vehicle’s battery
- Covered by up to a 10-year/150,000-mile transferable warranty, may be fully recharged via the 6.6-kWh on-board charger in as little as two hours using a 240-volt (Level 2) charger, available from Mopar through dealers
- Chrysler Pacifica was re-engineered from the ground up on an all-new platform, delivering exceptional ride and handling and reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). Its body structure is light and stiff, making it more responsive with lower levels of body roll and enhanced agility to absorb and distribute road inputs
- Chrysler Pacifica showcases the latest in advanced safety and security technology, offering more than 100 standard and available safety and security features, including 360-degree Surround View Camera, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go and Forward Collision Warning-Plus
- The Chrysler Pacifica is the most technologically equipped vehicle of its kind, offering the class-exclusive Uconnect Theater entertainment system with two 10-inch seatback touchscreens, 7-inch full-color driver information display, Uconnect App and an array of other features, including the Uconnect 4 systems with a standard 7-inch or available 8.4-inch touchscreen, standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and available 4G Wi-Fi
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, Messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice control or the Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touchscreen or steering wheel controls
- Uconnect 4 systems include fast startup time, enhanced processing power, vivid imagery, high resolution and sharp graphics
- The Chrysler Pacifica comes standard with six speakers and active noise cancellation on the Touring and Touring L, and a 13-speaker Alpine system comes standard on Touring L Plus and Limited. For audiophile-quality sound, a premium, 20-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system is also available
- Other convenience features include the available Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID, Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system with Stow ‘n Assist and Easy Tilt, and segment-first hands-free sliding doors and liftgate that open with the kick of a foot
- The 35th Anniversary Edition is available on Pacifica gas (Touring L, Touring L Plus, Limited) and hybrid (Touring L, Limited) models through year-end 2019 and features commemorative badging, an all-black interior with Cranberry Wine accent stitching on McKinley and Nappa leather perforated seats, plus additional upgraded content
For 2020, the Chrysler Pacifica lineup consists of four models:
- Touring L
- Touring L Plus
For 2020, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid lineup consists of three models:
Available Exterior Colors:
- Touring L
Available Interior Colors:
- Billet Metallic Clear Coat
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
- Bright White Clear Coat
- Ceramic Grey Clear Coat (NEW)
- Granite Crystal Metallic Coat
- Jazz Blue Pearl Coat
- Luxury White Pearl Coat
- Maximum Steel Clear Coat
- Ocean Blue Metallic Coat
- Velvet Red Pearl Coat
- Alloy (cloth, leather, premium leather)
- Black (cloth, leather, premium leather)
- Deep Mocha (premium leather)
- Rodèo Red (NEW - premium leather)
- Toffee (cloth, leather)
Please visit the Chrysler Pacifica
newsroom and Pacifica Hybrid
newsroom for the latest product information, photography and videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, and advanced innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. Chrysler continues to build on that nearly 100-year legacy of creating ingenious products and technologies for mainstream customers, moving forward on an electrified transformation that will launch the brand’s first battery-electric vehicle in 2025 and a full battery-electric portfolio in 2028.
The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented 40 years ago. The Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid symbolizes the brand’s electrification evolution, representing the first electrified minivan in the segment and achieving 82 MPGe in electric-only mode, an all-electric range of 32 miles and a total range of 520 miles. Chrysler Pacifica delivers the most standard safety features and most advanced available all-wheel-drive system in its class and is also the most awarded minivan over the last seven years with more than 175 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan.
The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of accessible luxury, with iconic and elegant design, world-class performance, efficiency and quality. Commemorating the legendary 1955 Chrysler C-300, the 2023 Chrysler 300C offers the very best of both luxury and performance, including advanced engineering, smart technology and exclusive styling inside and out.
Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Chrysler and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com