January 15, 2018,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The Mopar brand is ready to offer a portfolio of more than 200 new parts and accessories to personalize the all-new 2019 Ram 1500. Owners will be able to choose from new or redesigned products, including tonneau covers, a bed step, cold-air intake, wheels and a lift kit, all created to complement the styling of the all-new Ram.
Running boards, all-weather floor mats, toolboxes, vehicle graphics, a cab protector bar, performance cat-back exhaust, splash guards and much, much more will also be offered to customize the new pickup.
To highlight the new Mopar menu of products available at launch, a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories will be on display for the official reveal of the all-new Ram 1500 at the 2018 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.
“Mopar is proud to offer a robust lineup of customization options developed with the same teams and in the same design studio that produced the all-new Ram 1500, delivering authenticity that can’t be matched,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA. “We offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that perfectly complements the overall design of the new Ram 1500 and enhances the truck not just aesthetically, but also on a functional level, all with a factory-backed warranty.”
The 200-plus lineup of new products for the Ram 1500 was created through thousands of hours of testing and validation. The fit, finish and function of all Mopar parts and accessories were developed and designed to harmonize with the all-new Ram 1500, from aerodynamic improvements gained from a redesigned Mopar composite tonneau cover to the articulation of the new Mopar bed step.
Owners will have the option of putting their own unique spin on the all-new Ram even before picking it up from the dealer through the Mopar Custom Shop. Accessories from the Mopar brand’s menu of offerings can be added before vehicle delivery. A vehicle going through the Mopar Custom Shop also is covered by the original warranty and included in the Monroney label, giving the consumer the added advantage of having their customization included in the financing package.
Mopar-modified 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
A street-ready, Patriot Blue 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories shared the spotlight as part of the all-new Ram reveal at NAIAS in Detroit on January 15.
Mopar 20-inch cast aluminum luxury-styled wheels, painted black with polished inserts, give the truck a sleek appearance, further accented with Mopar center caps. New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish for functionality and protection. Rear splash guards sport the molded in, distinctive R-A-M text logo.
New, durable cab-length Mopar off-road-style cast aluminum running boards add another styling point. Grey metallic Mopar bodyside graphics are tested and designed specifically for the Ram 1500 and enhance the curves and body lines of the all-new Ram, adding personality and character. Bodyside and hood graphics are available for the Ram in both Grey Metallic or black.
A newly redesigned Mopar bed step now features durable, heavy-duty styling found on the rear bumper of the new Ram 1500, and a new articulating arm that allows the step to be easily lowered, enabling bed access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push. A new Mopar bed assist handle works in conjunction with the bed step for easier bed access.
Mopar redesigned the composite one-piece tonneau cover, which is painted to mirror the body color and is both attractive and functional, actually improving aerodynamic performance of the Ram. Additional tonneau cover options are available from the Mopar brand.
A unique new Mopar cold-air intake, now compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram 1500 feeds cool air to the Big Horn’s 5.7-liter HEMI engine. Mopar 5-inch gloss black exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge. The 5-inch exhaust tips are also available from Mopar in chrome.
Interior accessories include Mopar high-bucket all-weather floormats with deeper channels, more rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s Head logo. Mopar door-sill guards are stainless steel and embossed with the R-A-M text logo.
Mopar parts and accessories for all-new 2019 Ram 1500
Below is additional information on a selection of the more than 200 Mopar parts and accessories available for the all-new 2019 Ram 1500:
- Bed step: New Mopar bed step features an articulating arm that lowers down for easy access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push
- Off-road running boards: New off-road-style cab-length running boards from Mopar feature durable cast aluminum construction and provide a skid resistant stepping surface
- Cab protector bar: New for the all-new Ram, the Mopar bed-mounted cab protector bar guards against loose equipment or objects and includes provisions to mount 5-inch Mopar LED lights
- Bed assist handle: Mopar grab handles work in concert with the Mopar bed step to offer easy access to the bed area
- Vehicle graphics: Hood and bodyside Mopar graphics, available in black and metallic grey, add contrast and character and are designed specifically for the Ram 1500
- Toolboxes: The Mopar toolbox allows for equipment and cargo storage and securely mounts to production rails of the all-new Ram 1500
- Molded splash guards: New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish; rear splash guards are stamped with the distinctive
- R-A-M text logo
- Wheels: Options include unique new 18-inch six-lug beadlock capable wheels with a silver trim ring and an available forged functional beadlock ring for off-road use, and luxury- and performance-styled 20-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Cold-air intake: The new Mopar cold-air intake is compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram and provides a steady flow of cool air
- Performance cat-back exhaust: The Mopar performance cat-back exhaust is constructed with AI409 stainless steel and delivers a deep exhaust note
- Mopar 5-inch exhaust tips: Mopar exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge; available in gloss black and chrome
- Tonneau covers: Owners can choose from a range of Mopar tonneau covers, including a composite one-piece tonneau cover that improves aerodynamic performance of the Ram
- Bed protection: Mopar offers a range of bed area protection options, including a skid resistant spray-in bedliner and a durable ribbed under-the-rail bedliner
- 2-inch lift kit: Mopar helps give the all-new Ram even more presence with a 2-inch lift kit that provides higher clearance and accommodates additional tire options
- All-weather floor mats: Interior accessories for the all-new Ram 1500 include Mopar all-weather floormats with deeper channels, rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s head logo
For more information on Mopar parts and accessories for the all-new 2018 Ram 1500, visit www.Mopar.com/Ramtrucks
During the brand’s 80 years, Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
80 Years of Mopar
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with consumers
- wiADVISOR: first to incorporate a tablet-based service lane tool
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with a new interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals on a smartphone app
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words MOtor and PARts) is the service, parts and customer-care brand for FCA vehicles around the globe. Born in 1937 as the name of a line of antifreeze products, the Mopar brand has evolved over more than 80 years to represent both complete care and authentic performance for owners and enthusiasts worldwide.
Mopar made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era, with Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, and expanded to include technical service and customer support. Today, the Mopar brand’s global reach distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in over 150 markets around the world. With more than 50 parts distribution centers and 25 customer contact centers globally, Mopar integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance customer and dealer support worldwide.
Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for all FCA US LLC vehicle brands. Mopar parts are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for FCA vehicles, offering a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. Complete information on the Mopar brand is available at www.mopar.com
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks - the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab and ProMaster - the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmark for:
- Best-in-class standard horsepower
- Segment-first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Most luxurious: Ram 1500 Tungsten with real metal and leather elements and a new 14.5-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with a double wishbone front suspension and five-link solid rear axle with available, segment-exclusive, active-level, four-corner air suspension
- Best-in-class available rear leg room
- The most cargo space available in any traditional full size cargo van
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
The latest J.D. Power APEAL study
, which rates the emotional bond between customers and their vehicles, named the 2023 Ram 1500 as the best full-size light-duty pickup.
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Ram and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Ram Truck brand: www.ramtrucks.com