2006 Dodge Sprinter Van Market Position and Advantages
August 31, 2005,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The benchmark in its class, the 2006 Dodge Sprinter van and chassis cab models continue to revolutionize the commercial market for light- and medium-duty vehicles. The class-leading Dodge Sprinter is the latest in a growing product expansion designed to meet the expectations of commercial vehicle customers in North America.
- Overall fuel efficiency, low ownership costs and extended maintenance intervals continue to lead the segment in both U.S. and international markets
- Best-in-class advantages include cargo capacity (473 cu. ft.), payload (4,824 lbs.), turning radius and side step-in height (17 inches)
- High roof models allow passengers who are more than six feet tall to stand upright inside the cabin
- Dodge Sprinter’s large full-size rear doors open to a class-leading full 270 degrees
- For cargo vans, nearly vertical walls offer a versatile interior for upfitting or installation of a workstation
- The only available driver-side sliding cargo door in its class
- Standard features include Electronic Stability Program on 2500 models, power steering and brakes, driver and front passenger air bags, headrests, and three-point seatbelts for all seats to enhance vehicle safety
- The Dodge Sprinter lineup of passenger and cargo vans and chassis cab models provides a total business solution for commercial transportation needs